Friday, October 13, 2006

Off we Go!

Took Petal Fairy & the Mini Chatelaine to the local show today for judging. We are going to the show on Saturady the 21st October so I will find out the results then. I was amazed when Sleeping Beauty took out Champion last year. Bit worried about the Chatelaine, saw the ladies looking at it & turning it around ( I dont think they know which way is the right way up) but then again I dont think many people know about Chatelaines in this little part of the country. Mark has decided to get involved with my stitching ( God help me) He has taken to telling me what I should & shouldnt do. According to him I shouldnt of entered the Chatelaine " cause people want to see pictures". Any sympathy given to me in regards to Mark getting involved with my hobby would be greatly appreciated.................

3 Comments:

Blogger Leonie said...

You have my full sympathy! I have no useful ideas about how to get him disinterested however..........lol

10:24 PM  
Blogger bells said...

Oooo...that's sooooo exciting Mel!
Good luck in the competition!

10:35 AM  
Blogger HappyStitcher said...

Good Luck Mel - I hope you win 1st place! Does he like to fish or have another hobby? Tell him you would love to help him clean out his tackle box and organize all of his lures into color families, etc. That should make him turn green and disappear.

w...

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home