Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Family Fun Day

The family fun day was almost....well, fun. This is a day that the local club puts on for the members kids. There is face painting, a jumping castle, free lollies, drinks, ice blocks, dinner, chips etc. You will note I said Almost Fun.

They called out the age group for free lollies ( Jacinda had just had her face painted as a butterfly ) She went running out, found out it wasnt her age group, dropped her bottom lip & threatened to go ape shit in the middle of the club.

Ben was found on the jumping castle ( Ben wears glasses ) attempting to belly flop on the castle, glasses & all.

They also had kids Bingo. Jacinda & Ben sussed out the prizes. Jacinda got the shits when she didnt win the 1st game ( she had already chosen her prize) gave me her Bingo tickets & told me she was going out on the jumping castle.

Mark signed himself up for a game of bowls ( including drinking of beer, roll one, drink one) in the sun.

So many times I sat there thinking "bloody hell, I could of brought some stitching"

Marks mum came with us & I told her I had already picked out the Nursing home I was putting her in ( she laughed & didnt believe me...silly fool....).

All in all the kids were high on sugar ( but not tired according to them ) Jacinda was colouring in resting her head on her arm. Ben was running around with a green face ( he wanted to be something from Pokemon) & just think. The Lismore Show offically opens on Thursday.

Guess which Mother of the year is taking the tribe on Saturday??????????

1 Comments:

Blogger Leonie said...

Definitely "Mother of the Year"!! Don't you hate it when you have spare time and no stitching??

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home