Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My life in the freak show

Netts & the damned button

Ok so you all know how i got here ( yes THE DARE ). What i didnt explain to you was that Netts started this whole thing by signing up for the knitters olympics. Apparently if you sign up for this you got a blog button. Netts had no idea what a blog button was but hey, she wanted one. So there i was felling really smug that i had started a blog ( i am very computer illiterate ) chatting away to Netts on messenger when she started to wail

" I cant get the button"

"What button"

"The blog button"

"Ahhhh"

Remember i said that i was feeling rather smug? Well i asked Netts if she wanted me to have a go. Her answer was hysterically funny & totally unprintable.

"Netts, why dont you wait for the nice lady to send you the button?'

" I want the button now!"

" Netts i have a whole tin of buttons here that i will gladly send to you"

"It's not that sort of button"

Why do I try & help?

I ended up going to bed at some ridiculous time & Netts was still searching for her button...........wonder if she has found it.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

This is going to be good. Give me hours of entertainment!

I think the clock is out of whack.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Annette said...

Does this answer your question?

Shuddup Mel.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home